apparantly the MHRA are still looking into whether or not this product should be allowable in current form. I am told that there may be restrictions placed on advertising it compared to what we have at the moment. However the final decision has not yet been reached.
It’s November; the issue was raised in January; Boots have still got a major advertising campaign going on. I appreciate that the MHRA have to look at the evidence, but that should take a couple of days at most, frankly. Shouldn’t it?